Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas then and now


I thought I would add pictures of the clan.  The one to the left is last year and is all of them.  Son and family on the left, Daughter on the right.


This is Son's family this year.  Little girl has grown - a lot!!

I don't have a current family picture of Daughter's family, but they are at an age where they don't change as much as Little Girl.  You can't see Baby #3 - still inside.  Will be here January 12.


The first picture was one of the many I was given for Christmas last year.  They were framed beautifully.

So - that's my family.  Daughter's birthday was yesterday.  She turned (gasp) 38.  Cannot believe all these years have passed.

Peace.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

beautiful family....

Jeanette said...

Very nice pictures!

JuJu said...

You have a lovely family. I think family photos make such nice presents.
And, I am loving the matching outfits the kids have in picture #2. Did you have anything to do with that?