Friday, November 04, 2011

Holy Cow!

If yesterday's post was disjointed, this one will be worse.  I foolishly decided that I was a pack horse yesterday when I loaded up my suitcase and computer bag to take to the car.  I am paying for it today.  My back woke me this morning, and it still hurts - a lot.

So at breakfast I asked G's opinion about taking the dreaded hydrocodone until the pain goes away.  I do not want to be in the same boat again to go through withdrawal.   He said that probably would not happen.

So I went to my stash.  I took the hydrocodone along with the Lyrica.  I thought nothing of it.  I used to do it all the time, right?  In fact, I considered two hydrocodone.

I was sitting here going through free embroidery designs (I am  cheap).  All the sudden, I got dizzy and  nauseated.  I couldn't guess what was happening.  Then I remembered what I had done this morning.  Guess who isn't used to drugs?  Oh, my.  The bed is looking really good right now.

I was going to tell you about our experience in Austin.  Pretty funny, but I think that will have to wait.  See you after this all passes!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Uh oh, I hope you feel better now. I hope it was just the combination of the two and nothing that will happen when you take it alone.

JuJu said...

I hope you are feeling better today. You've had quite the week my friend!