Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another day gone

I got nothing done - again - today.  Well, not exactly true, but nothing towards the craft show.

At noon, I went to the prayer/communion service at church.  It was a good thing.  I am glad I went.  I left feeling uplifted.

Before I left I had to go up to put away my ironing board and the like  because the guy was coming to check out the heaters.  Yes - we do use heaters around here!

When I got home, I found that we had Monkey Boy with us.  He was having a GI incident, and was sent home from school.  I'm glad G stayed behind to await the heater guy.  Daughter is running herself ragged trying to get all of her work done since her company is pulling them for a national meeting in Orlando in a couple of weeks.

So with MB here, I spent a lot of time with him.  I was also waiting for G to GET THROUGH WITH MY COMPUTER!  Sorry - irritates me.  I have to get the desk top fixed so I can get the router to work again.  Then I can trundle off upstairs, embroidery, and surf all at the same time!

So it is 4:30.  We are all anxiously awaiting Daughter's arrival.  Then more normal things can commence.

Yesterday I went out to pick up my Christmas present.  I ordered it before we bought the car.  I knew it was going to be expensive, but I was given the go ahead.  It was, after all, a lot less than  the new sewing/embroidery machine that was introduced at the same time. This little doozy allows me to  make almost anything into an embroidery design and put it directly into the machine.  Sweet!  I installed it yesterday on the little computer upstairs.  Having trouble with this one however. It is Windows 7, and I have had problems with things like that before.

So that was my exciting day.  Nothing worthwhile happened - except spending some time with  my grandson.  Funny - until this year, he could care less about me.  That has changed.  He loves me this year.  Seven year olds!!

Peace.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I have a 5 year old grandson who could care less about me--maybe I will get lucky with him in a couple of years?