Sunday, March 06, 2011

I don't know why I'm here

I really don't know why I am here! I just completed my readings of the blogs I follow, and I guess I was so inspired by you folks that I just had to say something. But what?

This reminds me of being with someone I don't know well or just flat don't know. We have no real bonds, that person and I, and the silence is deafening. Someone should start a conversation as it is embarrassing to sit there and nothing comes out.

Being me, my brain goes dead. There is nothing there. I struggle to find a topic better than the weather, but the weather is all we have in common. The harder I try, the worse it gets - at least to my mind.

Time - of time! It has stopped already! It feels we have been sitting, she and I, for days. The silence is deafening. My brain is dead. Absolutely dead. I try to jump start it, but all it sends to my brain is "it sure is hot today." That is a statement that is so true in Texas almost any day of the year. Trite - on my God!

So for having nothing so say, I was able to push out several paragraphs. But you, my blogging friends, and I have a lot in common. So I can find words to communicate with you. Perhaps the words are not much better than a commentary on the weather.

Tomorrow I will, again, try to find a topic out of my exciting life to share the experience with you.

Peace be with you.

5 comments:

Marti said...

I don't know if you meant it to be funny, but you just made me giggle with "I was so inspired by you folks that I just had to say something But what?"

It seems like the longer I blog, the less I have to say. I used to blog to keep the kids current with our lives here, and now they could care less.

JuJu said...

I enjoy reading anything you write. Even if it's to say you don't know what to say!
We've all been in that boat, eh? At least we're not alone!

Have a great week!!

Jenn Jilks said...

I love comments on my blog! Glad to visit virtual friend in warmer climes! We spent hours shoveling snow today. I am a home body since retiring. So glad not to have to move kids about, and do crowd control. Cheers fellow, grandma! Be brave, remember you are a beautiful person!

Karen said...

Thank all of you for coming by, and especially for the comments. Marti, I really was trying to get a little humor in there.

Sometime - it really feels like I have nothing to say, and yes, my fellow bloggers do inspire me. Here I was reading all these wonderful blogs, and I really was inspired. So what - I managed to fill up some place - like I am doing now!

Bless you all.

yellowdoggranny said...

your here to make me happy.