Thursday, October 28, 2010

What can I say?

After yesterday's rant, I am quite embarrassed to show my words here again. I was really over the edge - but I really was. I was feeling quite distraught. Things are better, but there is still that undercurrent that bubbles up occasionally.

I am wondering if some little long dormant gland decided to make an overload of a hormone and dump it into my bloodstream. Last night, I was watching the Wednesday night comedies. I sat and cried at the end of each one. Of course, G wasn't anywhere around.

I don't know if my mood is feeding his lousy mood, or vice-versa. He is a bear these days. A real grump. Lady Bug, as part of her science, got a meal worm. She named it Grumpy Pa. Guess who she was honoring? Anyway, these times are not really good around here. These times come and go. I don't see that anything will be a drastic change since we have been married 42 years. We just have learned to pass in the night.

***************************************************************************
Thinking of Lady Bug - she is going to get her first B in her school time. I know she is only 4th grade, but you can't believe how competitive the kids in her class are. I am really kind of glad she is getting it - now. I taught many of 7th grader who had never gotten a "B" before. They were almost suicidal. She fully earned this grade. On an important paper, she didn't listen to instructions and got a 44. That will wreck a good average, but she had a 70 and a lot of "B's" too.

**************************************************************************
I have PT again today. It's been quite a while since I have had PT, and a very long time since I have had it at the pain place. Usually I feel good after the workout. This last time caused more back pain than I had before going in. She had to change me to 4, and I really hate the thought of the traffic getting home. At least I will be going against it.

So brings me to an end of my musings.

Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh crap--I feel like I am not useful most of the time. I only see friends once a month and even then, sometimes I try and think of excuses not to go. I'm still in a lot of pain and I don't think I should be and living with pain certainly takes a toll on my emotional stability. There doesn't seem much to look forward to-hey, now I've vented--perhaps that's what these blogs are all about? Getting it out of our heads and click the button to publish and leave. HAH

Grandma K said...

I guess you are right! I do feel somewhat better after "vomiting" my feelings here. Sometimes it helps to get my head on straight and try to solve problems. I just want answers, and the right answers, yesterday!! No patience.