Sunday, August 15, 2010

Help, help, help

I thought the problem was just mine - perhaps on this computer. Thanks Marti for letting me know there is a problem with this blog. Between the computer and my eyes, I have a "great" time with the computer. Often I cannot see the screen, hence you have noticed many typos.

This is another problem all together. There is that empty frame from photobucket. I do not know how to get rid of it short of simply moving the entire blog to a new one.

Hopefully some of you cyber smart folks have an answer. I don't!

Thank you ahead of time. Catch you later with more of an update.

Peace.

4 comments:

Marti said...

I am sooooo not computer literate, but it's a background from the cutest blog on the block and it is labeled "ThinkPinkcopy.jpg"

What I would do - remember I don't know what I'm doing most of the time and have lost my whole blog before - is go to your template, save a copy onto a notepad, not word because it can convert your html, and take out that background photo. If it doesn't work, you can put back in what you had.

Marti said...

I got it figured out! It isn't anything you did, but something The Cutest Blog on the Block did. I went to their website and they have completely changed their site, and there are no blogger templates right now. It looks like they no longer use photobucket as their host. There is a Think Pink background there, so if you want to insert it in place you probably can.

I'm playing with your template on the practice board right now, so hang on a minute before you do anything.

p.s. After I went to thecutestblogontheblock website, I went to a couple of blogs that I knew used their templates and they are all like yours.

Marti said...

Yep, it's their template causing the problem. I think if you switch to a template from blogspot or somewhere else you'll be ok.

I tried to put another background into their template and it just wouldn't work, so all their code must be different.

But be sure you save your template before you do anything.

Marti said...

I bet you are getting tired of my comments. Feel free to delete. I did find the free templates on their site, they are under Extras if you want to check it out and see if you can find yours.