Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I finally did it. I absolutely have to have help turning those neck coolers. It takes me 20 minutes to turn one, and we have 54 of those little babes to turn. I asked Daughter this morning. Of course, she volunteered yesterday, but never came by to get any. I suggested that Lady Bug would be successful especially with her little fingers, and I would pay her 50 cents from each one sold. Well - as long as they get done.

I am concerned with the left knee (that's the old one). Something in there keeps rolling about. I don't think it should do that. So I am very cautious getting up. That seems to be when there is the most problem, and if I'm not careful from then on, it will snap, crackle, and pop with every movement. after July 10 (Round Up) we can do whatever. So I am keeping my mouth shot.


I have said I would start fixing dinner again. I did it Monday. I was exhausted and in pain Monday night. I don't know if it was one or all of the things I did Monday. I fixed dinner, I cleaned the kitchen, I had gone upstairs, and had PT. All I know is instead of a shower Monday night, I fell asleep in the bed at 9.

I fixed dinner and did part of the kitchen last night. It wasn't so bad. Today I have dinner planned. We'll see how I feel because I also have PT.

If only I had known what life was going to be like at 64. I could have done a lot to help my knees, and in fact I could have helped my entire body. I keep telling Daughter ...

Anyway - peace be with you


1 comment:

Judy said...

There is a saying I like, "If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself." So true.

Hope Lady Bug can help and likes it and gets lots of money.