Thursday, April 01, 2010

This may be bad!

Today was sewing club. Boy, they have found a project that is really challenging. It looks like it will take at least three meetings to get through! The project is a sewing machine cover, and it is really beautiful. It is challenging my sewing skills though! I hope mine looks fairly good.

After club, I picked up G's prescription. Instead of drive trough, I went in. I shopped. I spent money. That is not good!

The reason is isn't good is because I came home to have lunch, then headed out to Wally World - again. This time to get more capri's they have. I also bought daughter a set of pj's they were closing out - $9 for pj's that are like sleeping pants. They are sooo comfortable. I wore mine last night. I was going to get the bread and the tonic water that I forgot when I went grocery shopping yesterday. It wasn't on the list - not on list, not on mind! They didn't have either, but they did have a non-poison mouse trap. I'm not sure we solved that problem two weeks ago.

Then I was back at Hobby Lobby. They had jersey double knit on sale. I bought four pieces to make new shorts. I think the price for shorts is highway robbery. But even so, these are $8 for just the fabric.

Since Wally World doesn't carry tonic water, and I didn't see the bread, I stopped once more at the grocery store - again. Through all of this, I never hurt. It is wonderful! My outlook on life is so different. I just don't know if my bank account can weather it all!

Peace be with you. Happy Easter to you. He is risen, he is risen indeed.




2 comments:

Judy said...

How wonderful to hear real joy in your "voice". No pain--must be such a wonderful thing--I have forgotten how that might feel.

Happy Easter--Happy Resurrection Sunday.

Susan Adcox said...

Congratulations on your pain-free days! I'm sure that your husband, children and grandchildren are happy to have the new improved "you," even if you do spend more money!