Monday, November 02, 2009

Mass confusion

I brought the lap top up to the craft room so I could do my emails and read my blogs while sewing. You know, that was a stupid idea. It really can't be done.

When I have the machine going, I thought it would be a great time for doing the computer stuff. It isn't. I just get started with one thing when the other thing calls. I'm finding I'm only getting 50% efficiency. It has helped to have the computer though because sometimes I have to download a design onto a disc, and it's all right here.

G was off today and we spent the afternoon looking at trucks. He gfeels it's time to replace the troop carrier. So we looked at C**max. They didn't have anything. We went to the dealer. Found two we like, but $$$$$! I really don't know what we are going to do in the end. I know what I think, but then again, I hate to think of spending that kind of money. I feel like we have been bleeding money these days.

Well, the machine has stopped, so that is calling.

Peace.


1 comment:

Marti @ The Next Fifty Years said...

LOL, that's how I am in any room with the computer. I tried to have the tv in my sewing room one time so I could watch quilt videos while I worked, but like you said, it just isn't possible. Still nice to have it in that room though so I don't have to walk as far to see the video.