Thursday, August 06, 2009

Getting ready

Well, the "kids" are going away to summer camp while we are gone. Shadow is going to Son's house, and Simone is going to Daughter's house. Shadow will be fine. He will have two other cats to play with (or harass depending on your view point). I am a little concerned with Simone. Monkey Boy drops food all over the house, Simone eats something that is outside of her strict diet, and she gets sick.

It is depressing to watch the weather. It seems the hot weather is arriving before us so it will be there to greet us. I have been looking forward to having some cool weather. These three digit days are getting old.

I have so much to do before we leave, but although the spirit is willing, the body isn't. I keep hoping the knees will stop with the pa. I just don't want to do anything because it hurts so much. I went to sewing club today and didn't think I could get the sewing machine in. It seemed to be especially heavy today.

Well, lunch is over, and I have to get some other things accomplished today.

Peace.

No comments: