Monday, August 10, 2009

Day three

We are in a small town north of St Paul tonight. It was the only place we could find a room. It is a nice place however.

The lady at the desk recommended a restaurant. Since it is our anniversary, we splurged. I had halibut in a white balsamic sauce. It was absolutely to die for.

Just as I predicted, the heat is here with us. I know it isn't as bad as Swampland, but . . . I really wanted to experience cool.

Tomorrow is Duluth, and the train rides will commence. Our first activity however is dinner on the lake. That should be fun!

I did not fry the IPod. I was all set to work on it last night. It came on, and charged. We used it a bit today. I haven't gotten taking our OLD 33 1/3 vinyl and putting it on the IPod yet. The sound is not very loud. I'll have to work on that.

We had tremendous thunderstorms last night. This morning was bright and sunny. The thunderheads seem to be building once again. Hope they stay away!

Peace.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Train rides through beautiful countryside--I am envious of you right now. I so want a nice road trip and a small vakay