Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shadow

That stupid cat thinks he is ten feet tall and bullet proof. I just wonder if he is Simone teeth proof?

Last week, he decided it was so much fun to run by the sleeping dog and bat her in the nose. I thought it was funny too. I was trying to get a picture, so I was concentrating on that. Suddenly Simone jumped at him. That brought all of that to an abrupt halt.

Last night, he again decided she was a play toy. He kept jumping at her, until . . . You guessed it. She had enough. She jumped at him again and snapped.

Of course, this is after I forgot to clear the dinner table immediately. It has been a while since I have had a cat. Our last cat wouldn't get on the table because he was blind. Poor Ralph had detached retinas. He lived a good life even though he was blind. We just made sure we didn't change any furniture around. He even survived Son's cats that we kept for a while (2 years!!).

It was really my fault Shadow got on the table. There were all those wonderful aromas lingering. I also hold him while I am writing on this laptop. I thought he was thinking he was in my arms and not on the table, but I guess I was wrong.

Right after we got him and he was only about 3 inches long, he would stand on his hind legs to be picked up. I thought it was cute, so I did. Well, he is still doing the same thing - and so am I.

But I will try to train him again to stay off the table. Training him to leave Simone alone is a different thing all together!

Peace.


No comments: