Monday, July 06, 2009

Plans and other nonsense

Our plan for the partnership discussion with the kids didn't work out. Son and DIL went to spend the fourth with her dad. The holiday traffic kept them in the car for about 8 hours. That is about twice what it should have been. Wiggle Worm was DONE. So they didn't join us for dinner. Of course that dinner was also to have celebrated Monkey Boy's fifth birthday (today) and Son's 33rd

My next plan I don't want to do at all. I have to GO to the office to have my driver's license renewed. Here is Texas - that is a nightmare. Swampland has about 5 offices. I'm not sure they have that many because I know one is closed for renovations. I don't think I can stand for such a long time in line. I really don't know what I am going to do. It is SOOOO tempting to just drive without one!

When I was researching locations, one site said you could get an appointment. I have never heard of that, but then when you try to call it seems they only have one phone line - and it's always busy. Go figure.

Last night I thought would be Shadow's last. Simone was lying on the floor, minding her business. Shadow kept running by batting her nose. She finally had enough. She got up and lunged at him. Do you think that stopped him. Not one bit! She looked like she was going to do him in at any minute. I finally put him to bed in the hall bath.

I did manage to get the turquoise and red coral necklace made. I ordered the materials last year after the up coming craft show. It got made yesterday! I'm really on top of things. What I haven't done is the "crocheted" covered Christmas ornaments. I have about 10 packs of ornaments silently waiting for their covers. Well - perhaps next year. I may try to get a couple of western themed Christmas stocking done before Wednesday.

Peace.


No comments: