Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peaceful Sunday

The day has been quiet. We should have gone to church, but we didn't. I know G would have rather gone to our real church. I wanted to go to the mission church. I have become one of those old fogies I guess. I don't like the new hymal - at all. The mission church is much more modern in the things they do, so the music doesn't bother me there.

It has been a productive day. I made seven toddler hats for the craft show in July. I didn't put embroidery on them - saved myself that headache. They really went fast.

I also fixed the purse that I had been fiddling with. Amazing - when you put the lining in the proper way, it fits!! I was really frustrated with that purse. The idea was really neat. You have a purse that is nothing spectacular, and then you can have other outer purses that you can put it in. I really wanted to have these ready too. Now that I'm not such a dummy I just might be able to do it, but the outer purse will NOT have the extensive embroidery on it.

Perhaps if I can install the update to my expensive update, the embroidery will be right again. I loved the repair man at the shop telling these machines come in a lot. I should have gotten a Brother. I think they will give me about 80% of my purchase price on a trade in. I surely am thinking about it - seriously.

Well - family dinner at Daughter's awaits. I don't have to cook! Yea, yea, yea. Hope your weekend was a good one.

Peace.

No comments: