Friday, June 05, 2009

Impatience

I'm keeping Lady Bug today. I love to have her here, but sometimes . . .

She loves to get on the computer. She still plays the toddler games I got her when I was keeping her full time - she was about 2! The big computer in the office is old and slow. She is young and impatient. Put the two together and you get a hung up computer!

She wanted to use one of the games to make her dad a birthday card. She wouldn't wait for the computer to load. I told her not to touch anything for a while. Well you know what she did. I turned it off and rebooted it. I told her not to touch anything for 30 minutes. Her 30 minutes is more like 7. So - hung computer again.

We finally got the program running, but there was something that was still running in the background - I guess - because her picture wouldn't print. I couldn't even turn off the printer.

At this point, the computer has been restarted yet again. We are waiting. I don't know.

I do know she has certainly inherited her patience!

Peace.

No comments: