Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Woo Hoo!!

The guys are here to finish the a/c! Of course, I was told that I would be called when they were on their way. Guess what. Yep, that was too easy. No call.

Daughter in law and Wiggle Worm were here visiting. She came to pick up some music for Brian for Saturday. He is participating in a vocal recital. Anyway, we were having a great visit, when a knock on the door . . .

Simone came unwound. She had no collar on. She barked. It startled WW, and he spit up while lying on my couch. It was just so much fun. But they are here. They are working. They will be out of my house - some day! And we will be cool while saving energy (I hope).

Peace again today.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I hope you get your A/C finished. I cannot stand the heat and humidity here in Michigan and I will just bet it is worse where you are.

Grandma K said...

The heat and humidity is probably about the same on your bad days, our's just last a lot longer!! Of course, this week, with everything fixed, the temperatures are in the low 80's and the humidity about 30% or so - unlike last week with no a/c.

We can count on the bad combination hitting for good in about a week and lasting until middle-end of October.