Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well . . .

I don't know if I may have gotten a terrible virus, worm, or other unwanted thing on the laptop - my workhorse, or what. I cannot access the internet on it. Even here on old Della, my main email source says it is having difficulties. I'm not sure where the problem is. Plus I HATE working here in the office. I haven't worked in here since I got Gertie.

I guess that's just the way the day is going. The contractor is still an unknown deal. I don't know he is is going to show tomorrow or not. I know him and all. He did a wonderful job on daughter's kitchen remodel. I don't know if it is because the woman across the street was going to use him and didn't. He thinks she is a loon. We are not all loons on this street!! Honest.

I need to call the electrician - again. He tried to come out around Easter - when we were gone/ The last time he was going to come, we had the monsoon. So I guess I'll call - again - since it might be that I am caught here for the next two days.

I love living a planned life - at least I think I would if I knew what one was!

Peace.

No comments: