Monday, March 30, 2009

I know, I'm late.

But I'm here - finally. I am watching a sick granddaughter - number 1 granddaughter. Bless her little heart, she has always has bowel problems. Yeah, we're letting it all hang out today. She hasn't "been" in several days, and now she has the associated problems with that. She simply doesn't feel well. So After the M*ralax, she is with me.

That wouldn't be a problem except I also had Pa home today. It's his off day, nothing unusual. We planned to go to Home D*pot. We desperately need a new back entry door. This is wooden door number 3, and all though the door has been replaced, our "contractors" never replaced the weather stripping. We don't need to hold a smoking thing to see the air coming through. You feel the gale with your hand.

So that meant that Lady Bug had to go with us. I must admit that I was a tad apprehensive about taking her after the dose of laxative she had taken this morning before she came. That trip went well. We even ate out. She was really good, but Pa isn't used to an 8 year old chatterbox. Sometimes a precocious child isn't good!

The real problem is that I won't be getting out to the grocery. I have nothing for breakfast for me. I guess I'll live through it and go tomorrow.

I finally uploaded some of our spring pictures, but since it is so late I won't be posting them today. We'll try for tomorrow again. I am being summoned by my 8 year charge.

Peace.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Like waiting for the little "bomb" to explode? Not fun, but thank goodness you are near so she could stay with you.

Can't wait to see the pix.