Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tell me why

Do you have a preferred seat in your house? I do. It is one that my knees will allow me to get up. I have one at the SSB also. I can get up.

My family knows where I sit. Both here and at the SSB. They are fully aware that at home, I sit on the sofa - the left side. At the SSB, I sit in the rocker next to the glass door.

One particular family member will park his butt in my seat!! Both here and at the SSB. It's uncanny. I can't figure our why he doesn't realize what he is doing. This has been going on for years!

Last week when our friend joined us, his twin girls sat in my chair at the SSB. It was their chair of choice.

What is going on here??? Why???

I can accept the girls taking up the chair before this family member. But it has certainly made me think. Why???

Peace.

No comments: