Friday, January 09, 2009

Question

What happened to yesterday? It was here a minute ago, and now it's gone and it's today. Honestly, I turned around and it was gone - history.

I went to the sewing machine club. The project they had us do was really cute even though I was a doubter at first. Apparently I wasn't the only one to think so. Of the ten of us that came, which is a greatly reduced number, only two of us brought our machines. As we progressed, everyone really began to like the project. It was an embroidered post card. They are really cute. I'm not sure I would mail it, but it was cute!

I then spent the afternoon trying to put the foods I ate into the WW web site. I think I'm going to cancel that membership. It is just too difficult. I cannot access the site by Firefox, and even using Explorer, the site itself is difficult, at least for me, to use it. The point idea is good, and there are a lot more food choices than Atkins or South Beach. I just can't spend my time sitting here at the computer trying to figure the number of points I have used and have left.

I'm about to embark on the big project for the yet unknown grandchild. I went up last night and marked the position. Then I hooped the project to see how the placement was. Found out that I needed the bigger hoop.

I began trying to get the threads lined up. I don't have just one kind of thread. I have three manufacturers threads. Trying to make sure I have the correct color is confusing to say the least. I think I have it all straight, then I go about it all another way, and I think I am missing some thread. With twenty colors involved, it is enough to send me over the edge. Each hooping will involve 12-13 thread changes. It will be cute - I think.

The shower is next Saturday. I really hope I get this thing completed. I have the "ribbons" completed with the sheep embroidered for the diaper cake. I just hope K comes through with the remaining items that we need. I'm afraid she is going to let me down, and I will be scrambling at the last minute to get it done. I know my daughter all too well.

This will be it for this week. Hope your weekend is joyous.

Peace.

No comments: