Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!

Yesterday was one of those days! It began with me preparing for my mammogram, but then getting a call from K. She said Lady Bug was sick with strep again. She apparently got it from the little girl of a friend that stayed with them on Monday. It was decided that I would keep her after I finished the mammogram.

I arrived at the Breast Center. They had the absolute most delicious coffee I had ever tasted. It was one of those singular cup thingies. The "coffee" seemed to be a packet of coffee concentrate. I still don't know exactly how the thing worked, but it was so good. It could also be because I was so cold. I was hard headed enough that I didn't put on my sweater for the drive out there in the freezing weather. Anyway, it was very good.

The physician at the Breast Center came in after the ultrasound was completed. He said that on first inspection, he couldn't see anything abnormal. I really appreciated him coming in. I thought that was very considerate. I find there are a lot of considerations for me since my diagnosis. He did put a thought in my mind however. He asked if I had a recent PET scan. I think I'll ask Dr Poison for one. That along with the bone density that he forgot to order!!

After I finished up there, I called K. She had taken LB to the doctor. They would have not thought she had strep until they did the throat culture. Sure enough! At least it was diagnosed early, and
hopefully it will go away quickly.

I decided that I was going to take our "business" a step further. K said she has seen a lot of the diaper cakes advertised on Crai*s List. I went there to look. I think ours would sell. So I downloaded the picture. They are posted here. I also posted the burb cloths pictures.

After I checked on the list, I decided that I would try a web site. It is barely up and definitely a work in progress. It is www.thekdesign.com.
One day, hopefully this weekend, it will be completed. Right now, it is very rough with only a little really completed. I am such a novice at this kind of thing it is taking me forever!! Right now there are things that I absolutely do not want, things that need to be changed, and a very few things that are OK. It's not there yet for sure.

So it was an exciting day. I loved spending it with Lady Bug, and the news from the mammogram looks good. Every day is blessed.

Peace.



No comments: