Saturday, December 27, 2008

A lull

We dined with family on Christmas Eve at K and S's. Christmas day I managed to prepare a really good "fake" crown of pork roast. The local grocery didn't have the correct pork loin to make the real thing, but the fake one was really quite good.

Yesterday I ventured out to the local pharmacy to buy a container for some cookies to give MIL. We are going to have to go to the Capitol City on our way to the SSB. Her birthday is the 29th, but it was decided that tomorrow would be a better time to get together. I found a little container that resembles Chinese take out. I would give her more of the cookies Lady Bug and I baked, but she is not appreciative anyway. So, . . .

We were going to the SSB today, but since it will just be G and me (well Simone too), we will save some driving and just go tomorrow. That means I will not be around here for about a week. The dial up just doesn't cut it,

I considered taking my big sewing/embroidery machine, but it is so heavy.Taking it also means taking a lot of associated things - like fabric. I think I will be able to find enough to keep me busy though.

Hope the rest of your holidays are great. See you around the 6th.

Peace.

No comments: