Friday, April 20, 2007

What do you want?

I can honestly say that I really do love my sister in law. We get along famously. She is quite a dear, but . . . If you are a Dr Phil fan, you would know that he would say that this is my real feeling. I guess it is, even though I would still do anything in the world for her. The but is I'm not sure how much common sense she had. She is in real life Dr Psychologist, so we know the book smarts are definitely there.

The reason I am doubting common sense is that I got an email the other day. They are moving a china cabinet to their house on the next mountains to the SSB. She wants G to help P move it in. OK, not a problemo. Tomorrow would work really well.

They are leaving this morning from the Capital City, with the expectation of arriving about noon. We are leaving Swampland with the expectation of arriving about 5:30. Wide Spot in the Road has its community club meeting this evening at 6:30. It is a covered dish dinner. I have to warm our dish. She wants help when we get there.

Um, we still have to get Simone settled and the house opened. Does M really think we are going to stop by their house, and then get to ours. After a 5+ hour drive? Don't think so. I told G we would stop on the way to WSITR. Knowing my brother in law, he will have the thing moved by 1 and it will be set up with dishes in it by 2!

No comments: