Thursday, October 19, 2006

High five

Just returned from my little out patient procedure done on a certain part of my digestive anatomy. After the "prep" things went smoothly. My physician has a split preparation for this little thing. One part beginning at 6 pm the night before, and the second being three hours before you leave home to go to the hospital.

My scheduled arrival for the hospital was 7 am. That means we leave by 6:30 am. Since I woke at 2, I decided I would take the remainder at 2:30. Boy was I glad I did too! I wasn’t sure that I would make it even at 6:30, but things went well. I may not have to have this done for five years. That is wonderful news.

The weather decided to cooperate, so we didn’t have to take the tank, but it was first out, just in case. The rain stopped at 4:30, and yes I was awake. I was making many trips to the water closet. Now it is cool and crisp out, but still overcast.

"God’s in his heaven and all’s right with the world." I hope for you too

No comments: