Friday, August 25, 2006

Tid Bits

So, today is M Day (move day), and we have not heard anything from the in laws about the move. I’m sure some think the siblings are so terrible for not facilitating the move back to the house. They are so much better off where they are. SIL M emailed me the other day indicating they still had not told anyone at the apartments about the impending move. We have not heart anything from them since we were on Sunday. I really believe even though FIL is so dead set against living there, he does not have the capabilities to arrange the move back to the house. That makes me believe even more fervently they are in the right place.

In other breaking news, Sasha has gotten a bit of a reprieve from her impending prison sentence. The pet store is shipping the said prison (a $150 cat play house) from Illinois. I think it is coming by way of a mule train because it was ordered on Monday and is not due until tomorrow. Perhaps they set the person out on foot to deliver it here to Texas. I want it now! She is driving me completely crazy.

Another thought in my head is I don’t understand is the fuss being made over removing Pluto from the category of planet. I am a scientist, and as we further out knowledge things change! Pluto simply doesn’t fit the characteristics of a planet. There is talk about the possible finding of other planets. Instead of nine, there may be twenty. Please people. Open your minds.

Well the weekend is upon us, and I hope you all have pleasant plans to rest and refresh yourselves.

No comments: