Sunday, August 27, 2006

Let's call them speedy - not

I have been tracking Sasha’s jail that is being shipped. It is coming from La Grange, IL. The tracking showed it taking 35 hours to make it from La Grange to Hutchins, TX. I really believe someone must have put it on the back of a bicycle. I thought the other shipping group, not Brown, had planes, and I thought those planes were jets!

When it got to Hutchins, it got to lay over for four hours. I guess the poor kid on the bike was really tired. Then it made it to Houston another four hours later. I am poor at geography, and I don’t have a clue where Hutchins is, but that seems like it must be a long way away.

When they said "ground shipment" they really meant it. I think I could have driven to La Grange, picked it up, and driven back here in five days. Even the U S Postal service used planes to carry the mail to another state. A letter makes it in about two days. This is really pretty sorry service.


But regardless, it’s here! Sasha spent her first night in Kitty Kat Prison, and let’s just say she was not a content kitty. We don’t think she slept at all. Perhaps she will warm more to it tonight, but I doubt it

No comments: