Wednesday, July 05, 2006

At wit's end

For every step forward with technology, it seems I take two steps back. I just tried to post that I finally remembered how to find all the sites I had bookmarked. Those treasures that I thought were gong forever. I knew they had to be here somewhere.

I then convinced F*refox to allow spell check. So now I may have posts that make some sense. That is IF I am allowed to publish. I wrote a little post a while ago that was not allowed to be published. It is floting around cyberspace somewhere!

1 comment:

ruth said...

I just stopped by to say hi. My daughter Tammy told me about your blog because it has a similar name to mine. I'm new to bloging & relatively new to a computer.
My blog is called grandmothersmusings. I'm a widow & my husband was from Amarillo. I enjoyed reading what you wrote & could relate to it.
ruth