Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Things to ponder

First. Things are going to be very nasty with my son in law’s family. For years, M was the only grandchild. She was doted on. She could do no wrong. Even though they have seen the other side of M, the side that lies and manipulates, now they are reverting back to the perfect child image of her. S’s sister called M, and M turned on my daughter. She blames my daughter for everything. That family easily jumps on that bandwagon also. Oh my. K doesn’t need all of this.

Second. My dad left me property at a lake near San Antonio. It needs work! S and K have voiced an interest in it, but they have some questions about the building restrictions. They were supposed to look into them, but haven’t. I got a phone call from a potentially interested buyer this morning. Something else to ponder. I just don’t know if I am willing to sell this property. Dad built the place - almost from scratch. There is so much of him there.

Third. With our upcoming trip that is in the planning stages, I got to thinking about having to kennel Simone. She has only been with us since December. I’m afraid she will think she is being abandoned. Again. That is the problem with rescue dogs. We would be leaving her for a week. When she had to stay at the vet’s office overnight, she was not happy. I can only imagine how she will react.

Thanks for listening. I really have such simple problems. I should be happy these are at the top of my list!

No comments: