Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Learned lesson!

After I posted yesterday, I realized that I completely forgot to use spell check. It's not that I am that much of a poor speller, it's just that as a typist I make a much better speller!! I really make many typos.

Probably the reason I make so many typos is that back in the dark ages when I was in school, my mother absolutely forbid me taking typing. She was so afraid I would become a secretary, and she wanted more for me. One of the ironies here is that she refused to type my papers for me. My high school was a college prep school, and every course had a term paper. What fun that was. Folks, this is before PCs.

The other irony is that good secretaries these days make more than teachers. I think I could have been a great secretary.
I also learned that if I go to blogger later in the day to try to redeem by post, I can just forget it. I guess they get so busy that I am constantly trying to edit and repost, but all I can do is to go through the password stuff again and again.
I promise that I will not post again without going through spell check.

No comments: